30 July 2010

Gumshoes 4 Hire

Hey, gang.  I know there's gotta be one or 2 of ya still up, so I thought I'd give ya another sneak peek into another one of my creator owned properties called Gumshoes 4 Hire (intergalactic crimestoppers).  I've roughed out 56ish panels so far, and about 12 more panels to go to wrap up chapter 1 for it.

Some of you may recognize some of the goons getting away...more will be revealed later on down the line.  :)

Text is only temporary for your reading enjoyment.  Still trying to figure out how I'm going to handle it, so pull your punches. :)

Story and Art by Sean Galloway.

Hope ya'll digs!

10 comments:

THE INSATIABLE said...

flows beautifully cant wait to pick up the comic when you finish it

brainofj said...

Agree with "The Insatiable" flows wonderfully,and I love the cinema feel to it. Obviously intentional, no? I have to admit, it's been a while since I've dug into the comic shop, is this panel structure something you've come up with, or has it been used before? I have to admit, if it has.

Peter Oedekoven said...

Great work dude!

vitalik shu said...

fantastic stuff)))))))

Anonymous said...

Great looking stuff man! Wishing you lots of inspiration for finish it off.

SKETCHYFORMS said...

Awesome Work! Lots of great angles. Cheeks! Shark Week is upon us once again. Will there be any Shark sketches? Great Work!

arnie said...

meddling kids.....

peace out

TaD Polio said...

Beasting it like always, your inspiration. Keep it up

jriggity said...

Radness!!

jriggity

Haro Artist said...

OMG, I'm blown away yet again. Good Lord, this rocks.