30 December 2010

A little bit of Rock and Roll

Been awhile since I've been able to draw a pin-up.  Here's roughs of a little bit of "Rock and Roll" from MegaMan.  :) I'll be adding villains in this later.  Still not sure which ones I want to do just yet.  Too many awesome ones to pick from.  Any requests?


Hope y'all digs!

Layout 1:

Still more to come! Have a Happy New Year, everyone! May it hold nothing but wonderful things for you and yours.

Been awhile since I've been able to draw a pin-up. Here's roughs of a little bit of "Rock and Roll" from MegaMan. :) I'll be adding villains in this later. Still not sure which ones I want to do just yet. Too many awesome ones to pick from. Any requests?
Layout 2:


4 comments:

Jonah Lang said...

cutsman!

Unknown said...

Quickman, Snakeman, PharaohMan!

Anonymous said...

Astroman!

Martenas said...

Any of the villains from megaman2, cause we all know thats the best one right gang ?!? -.0