15 July 2011

Bag it!



If you miss out on today's end of day deadline for the pre-orders of my new book Cheeks:Still Together for the free bag don't fret, lose sleep, pull hair outta your head or tear hair outta the 2 people sitting on either side of ya...
WHY?

BECAUSE...

(drum roll please...)

NOW...

the bags are open to the public for purchase! WOOT!  WOOT!
Bag price: $5.00 (shipping rate not included)
Ordering info: Payments can be made to cheeks_1974a@hotmail.com via paypal.
You can still get in on my new art book Cheeks:Still Together pre-orders here <--








8 comments:

Marcelo Vignali said...

Whoa, and I'm sure it's no coincidence that these bags are ready -- just in time for Comic Con!

Great job.

Dario Brizuela said...

Awesome!!

Craig Phillips said...

Very nice bags!

Johnny B Animation said...

Hey, I have got to change the shipping address on the order I placed for the new book, how should I go about doing that 0:)?

chromasketch said...

hello I sent in a preorder.. but was just informed that it was rejected.. I tried to email to your hotmail, but that was also rejected..

jriggity said...

hope you con was awesome man!

jriggity

SalBa Combé said...

Woah! Nice bag design!

learn chinese said...

great blog. thanks